Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You want 8 I got 16


Umma hytchiker so I find my way around town
never use myy feet I dont walk no green mile
like dwele ay umma find a way/ to have that nigga M.I.A. for a year and a day
but this aint T.I no road to redemption
that dude was talkin so ya mans you'll be missin
see domino's the truth and the Haters is fiction
When ya hear these lyrics dawg ya better pay attention
see Waun ask for 8 but umma give ya 16
thumbs up haters pipe down
cuz yeah they talk in tha day but in the night they be off like a night gown nowadays people fake as hell
not in tha inside but tha outside as well
cuz how ya gon rock true wit some payless shoe
why ya rockin fack louie nigga that aint cool
now ya say ya rocking gucci but thats knock out nigga
ok now ya think ya fresh but you aint freasher than me boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers