Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Freestyle Jweezy Did on the toilet


Here's just a taste
Kid Robot on my waste.
Real retro nigga who can rapp from the mind
dats hard to find.
Trying to work hard till I rose like flowers
but I anit getting paid by the hour
dime piece girl on my side and her additude sour
the doctor said when I am 18 I'll be tall like tower's.
Malibu's most wanted with two tech's
flipping niggas over just like trian reck's.
No yellow I will be in the gold pages
real gambeler so lets raise the wages
notebook 200 pages
evil little nigga with powers like saga's.
I know you dont wear van's but we do
plus it anit the shoe.
Its da swagg
if a nigga feeling hot we will leave him bloodly like bagdad.
I just shit now where's the tissue
and you weak mother fucker said we couldn't dis you
aye you lame little niggas must have issues
have you family on facebook say yo we miss you.
To cleam like my mom was oil of olay
and I am doing your girl so you know where i stay
I will question you nigga's like that's all you have to say
damn I am still shiting i think its time to spray.
And you better recognize its Jweezy
you can come pair me to weezy and dang his ear stay freezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers